3 St Thomas Mews, Wells BA5 2TL
Chapter House is situated within a quiet, private mews, within ten minutes walk from Wells Cathedral and Market Place.
- Show Home splendour townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 8 people plus cot and high chair for a baby)
- Children welcome
- Free robust WiFi reception throughout the house
- Walled patio garden
- Private garage and parking
- No pets
Chapter House has been newly decorated and furnished with no expense spared. Think wow! factor with every comfort, style and all modern conveniences.
The open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with wood flooring includes:
- Bespoke kitchen with built in oven, microwave and hob
- Larder fridge and freezer
- Coffee maker, kettle and toaster
- Doors to private patio garden
Tea, coffee, sugar and milk are provided for guests on arrival.
The lounge has superb sofas, large 43 inch SMART TV/DVD with Freeview, WiFi, MP3, DAB system and free broadband.
The round dining table seats 8 comfortably and overlooks the patio.
Stunning entrance hall with feature carpet and large cloakroom.
Chapter House has three generous sized bedrooms, plus a Nursery/Study:
- • Dual aspect Master King bedroom and en suite shower room, with fully sprung double sofa bed, twin wardrobes, cheval mirror. View of Cathedral & Glastonbury Tor.
- Twin bedroom with wardrobe
- King bedroom with built in wardrobe
The family bathroom has a bath/shower, WC and basin.
Outside there is a sunny patio garden with table and chairs, plants and door to parking area.
Chapter House is located in one of the best areas of central Wells, within a quiet, private mews, ten minutes walk from the Cathedral and Market Place.
There is an excellent gastro pub with terrace nearby (The Fountain Inn) and a small supermarket with petrol, PO/ATM within 200 yards. Tor Woods is five minutes walk.
Private garage plus 1 extra parking space.
A bus stop on the main Bath/Bristol route is 100 yards away. Public transport is excellent; a car is not necessary when you stay here.
RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Weekly lets: Changeover day is Friday.
Rates are inclusive from £650 to £1300 per week.
Short breaks: Friday to Monday (3 nights) and Monday to Thursday (4 nights) charged at 70 per cent of the weekly rate.